Thursday, May 4, 2017

How To Speak Wealth Into Being

These prosperity affirmations are not mine.  I learned them listening to Catherine Ponder.  I put them down here as easy reference.  I will embed the video below.

1.  I get definite about prosperity so prosperity can get definite about me.

2.  My words are charged with prospering power.

3.  I have a large, steady, dependable, permanent financial income now.  Everyday, in every way, I am growing more and more financially prosperous now.

4.  I give thanks for quick and substantial increase in my financial income now.

5.  Large sums of money and rich appropriate gifts now come to me, under grace, in perfect ways, for my personal use and I use them wisely.

6.  Everything and everybody prospers me now and I prosper everything and everybody now.

7.  I now work financial wonders in my life with prosperity affirmations.

8.  I praise my wealth now.  I praise my financial affairs now.

9.  Words of praise will pay the bills.  Words of praise prosper me now.

Your chosen statements are to be repeated daily, a few times a day for best effectiveness.

Thank you, Ms. Ponder!


No comments:

Post a Comment