Monday, October 15, 2018

Today I Quit My Job So I Could Help You

Yep, you read that right.  I quit my job today.

I've decided to offer my services full time.

What are my services?  I'm glad you asked...

Not a lot of people know this about me, but I am a practicing witch.  A statement that would've gotten me killed not too many years ago.

All my life I've been an empath.  This has burned in me a need to help people, namely, you.

I'm starting small, offering card readings.  I've been doing it for friends and family members for years.  The beginning of being able to help people is knowing what's troubling them and/or affecting their lives.

Do you have any questions that you'd like spiritual assistance with?  Maybe just wanting to know what from your past, present, or future could be affecting you?

Right now I'm offering a free basic three card reading that you can sign up for by clicking here.

If you would prefer a much more detailed reading, you can go directly to my website and order one here.

Once your reading is done, I would be happy to follow up with you in case you have any further questions or need any clarification.

Remember, I'm here for you.

Much love,

Mother Tory
http://toryanneastep.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment