Thursday, December 1, 2016

How To Be A Loser

Hello, people!

I've come to the realization recently that I am a loser.

I know, I know.  Strong word.

My children helped me to realize this about myself.  Not deliberately, they've simply grown up enough that their memories and opinions about their childhoods have become a topic of conversation and I can see things from their points of view.

Obviously, there are things they don't know about and, therefore, are unable to appreciate.  Things I gave up, things I did that I didn't want to do.  Maybe, someday, I will share everything with them, but I doubt it.

For now, it is just enlightening to me to see what things looked like from the outside.

I thought I was doing my best.

So..

How to be a loser?

Do what everyone else thinks is the right thing to do, even when it bites you in the ass repeatedly.

You'll get no credit for anything and you'll take the fall for everything.

Alright, enough of that.

Time to do what I think is best.

Wish me luck!

Much love to all of you!

Mother Tory

No comments:

Post a Comment