Monday, October 23, 2023

Quality of Life

 Premise:  Living the highest possible quality of life is a choice.  Material things CAN make you happy, if you're a happy person.  Material things can weigh you down if overdone.  Quality experiences can be the greatest joys in life.  My home is an extension of who I am as a person.  You can choose the qualities you want to experience.


Vision:  A beautiful home with rooms.  Travel, with and without kids.  Have adventures.  Freedom to move anytime I want.  Relaxation.  Excitement.  Beauty.  Peace.  Knowledge.  Love.  Give my children and grandchildren beautiful memories of me.


Purpose:  I want to enjoy my time on this world as much as possible.  Environment can change my life.  Experience can change my life.  I want to share it all with my family and help others do the same.


Strategy:  Build businesses to the point I can hire others to do the work and save for investments and properties.  DO THINGS.  PLAN TRIPS.  Educate myself.  Make my home the environment I want.  Enjoy the little things.


I will make it happen.


I will allow it to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment