Thursday, November 2, 2023

Life Mastery - Ideal Life Vision

 When I look at my life vision, I am certain that I am asking enough of myself because it is more than anyone I know personally has achieved and maintained, because I know there are people who have done similar, because it will allow me to live my most sublimely happy life once achieved.


When I look at my life vision, I am absolutely certain I can achieve it because I see others who have done similar and I'm learning what I need to know to accomplish it.


The price I have to pay to achieve my ideal life:

Little/No TV

Up at 5am everyday

Meet People

Take a break, not the whole day

Read More

Say No more often


I am absolutely certain that the achievement of my life vision will make me happy because I will be the best me, able to spend time and money with and on my family and make their lives better as well/


SYNOPSIS


Wake by 5am

Go into my temple to meditate and exercise

Shower and dress while listening to uplifting music

Go to the kitchen and have breakfast with my family

Go for a walk in nature

Go into my office to respond to clients and managers

Invite my friends and family out for lunch to see how we're all doing

Back to my office for problem-solving

Spend the evening with my partner/family

Plan our next vacation

Plan our next date

Make love with my partner anytime we want

Read together

Learn together


No comments:

Post a Comment